Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I get my earring butterfly off?

It's been nearly 6 weeks since I had my ears pierced and I want to change my earrings, but the butterfly backs are extremely stiff and won't come off. I've tried pulling and twisting, but nothing works.


Any suggestions?|||I got mine done 6 weeks ago and took mine off today. The problem is, is that the butterfly backs are really hard to take off. I just held the back firm, and pulled the stud out, grip it properly so it doesnt pinch the skin.|||People always seem to have that problem after getting their ears pierced. I just got my friend to pull it off for me. You need quite a bit of strength. But dont pull to much, you dont want to rip your ear lobe, if it still doesnt come off. Go back to the place you got your ear pierced.|||Get your ears a little wet with warm water and pinch the back with one hand and the front with another. Pull both hands hard and directly back.If you still can't get it ask for help from someone else who has had there ears pierced. Most likely they've had a similar experience and can help you.|||im having the same problem with my cartilage piercing too. you have 2 options. to either live with having those earings in your ear forever, OR go back to the place you got them pierced and simply ask them to remove the earings for you.|||It will hurt like hell but have someone help you pull them off. They are always stuck on really really hard, but they will come off if you pull hard enough. Every time i have had my ears pierced the earring has done that.|||maybe there is something stuck in between the back of your ear and the back. the same thing happened to me on my cartilidge earing cuz i want to change it and its like impossible to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment