Friday, December 2, 2011

What to do when you find a butterfly with a broken wing?

I found a butterfly with a broken wing. And now I don't know what to do with it. I feed it all the time only when it's hungry and now my mom is saying I have to let it go and I really don't want to.|||You can try to feed it. But in all honesty, the poor butterfly is hurting. I would recommend putting it out of it's misery instead of dragging it's life on. It's really just torture. In the wild, the pain would be over because it would just die. You have to let go. Sorry.|||Hi buddy. Yes you really need to let it go. Because it belongs to the wild and it needs to be let go so her wounds can heal and she can fly. Just go to a nearby park and leave her on one of the leaves and tell her bye and turn around and just walk away and dont go back there for the whole day.|||Go on a road trip together.|||hey dear your mom is right just let it go.it should be in open space and it has freedom to fly so please let it fly high.

No comments:

Post a Comment