Friday, December 2, 2011

What does dreaming of a red butterfly mean?

It was a dream in a big cafeteria with a balcony. The butterfly flew from the person next to me - landed on me a second and then on to the next person. Then I dreamt my son told me it meant energy. Just wondering.


|||i think it means somethings going to change. A caterpillar turns into a big beautiful butterfly, so I would think that the balcony is an opening and the cafeteria would mean that there is life. So, keep your mind open for change in things to come. Good Luck! |||It means "The Eagles are coming! The Eagles are coming!"





They're coming to save Gandalf!|||go to www.myjellybean.com they have a dream book you can look it up|||Dreaming of a white butterfly means someone is dead or dying in Korean mythology.|||i think seing a certain image that is in a dream alot and has a color means somthing, usually depends on the color and red doesnt mean energy, but i think it might be somthhing else|||Social success, romantic success, and/ or domestic happiness is forecast by a dream of these gaily colored creatures. |||hmm.... what does dreaming of brad pitt kissing you mean? lol. I've never had that one before til last night.|||the colour must mean something to you so what pops into your head when you see red?





then go to http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionar鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment