Friday, December 2, 2011

Where can I find earrings with an embellishment on the butterfly fastening behind the ear?

I saw a lady on TV wear these beautiful silver butterfly stud earrings that had a chandelier-style drop from behind her pierced ears. They almost resembled threads, but they can't be so since the embellishment didn't actually thread through to the front of her ears. I can only guess that they were attached to the butterfly that fastens the earrings from behind the ear.





Apologies if I'm not making any sense. It's just that those were the most beautiful earrings I have ever seen!


|||I can find only Silver Butterfly Stud earrings on Amazon store like this


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>





buy cannot find chandelier style. anyway enjoy to search it from my link, you will be found it.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment