Friday, December 2, 2011

What is the code for a butterfly next to my name on myspace?

I have seen ppl with music notes...etc...I love the butterfly...but how do I do it? I know how to do hearts...but that is it.|||okay this is really easy





1. click start at the bottom of your computer monitor


2. click all programs, go to accessories then system tools and click character map


3. make sure the font is arial


4. then find these icons about halfway through the scrollbox: 蔚 褩 蟹


5. double click those icons and they will appear in the characters to copy space


6. select copy and then paste into your myspace page





i hope that helps!


:) :)|||I WOULD LOVE 2 FIND OUT HOW 2 DO THE BUTTERFLIES TOO BUT THE MUSIC NOTES R HOLD ALT AND PRESS 4 AND ONE ON UR TEN KEY 鈾?AND HOLD ALT AND PRESS 3 AND ONE 鈾?

No comments:

Post a Comment