Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do you say black butterfly in japanese?

My boyfriend always calls me his "black butterfly" and I just wanted to be able to be able to say it in japanese. Any help would be appreciated.|||黒い蝶 (kuroi chou, pronounced "koo-roy cho") = black butterfly





It's also fashionable to say phrases like that in "Engrish," spelled in the alphabet they use for foreign words and names, called "katakana." So you could say: ブラクバタフライ (bu-ra-ku-ba-ta-fu-ra-i, pronounced "brak butafry").|||"black butterfly" is "黒い蝶" in Japanese.


"koku tyou" sounds "黒鳥=blach bird" for me.


"黒い蝶" sounds like mysterious and dangerous woman.


But it's very old. We don't call anyone "黒い蝶" now.





I'm Japanese.|||黒い蝶々(kuroi chocho) means black butterfly. You could also say か黒い蝶々(kaguroi chocho) which means more like onyx, jet, or deep black butterfly. It might be a little bit more evocative.|||use a translator?

No comments:

Post a Comment