Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is a decent butterfly knife to start out with?

I recently became interested in butterfly knives and bought one for $10 (silly me). It's already wearing out, and I'd like to get one that will last for an affordable price. Any recommendations?|||Bear %26amp; Son or Bradley|||Something with an aluminum handle and matched on both sides. Make sure the blade is one sided.



Don't waste good money on a butterfly knife, your going to wear one or two of them out learning how to use it.



If you don't mind spending the money, get one with an alloy or platinum handle. In most cases you can repair them with pop rivets. But those are the hardest metals for their weight. I say aluminum because it's the softest metal and it doesn't hurt your knuckles as much.|||All I know is the best one I ever owned was made in Finland.There were no other marks on the blade and the handles were made some kind of very hard plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment