Thursday, November 24, 2011

What does the butterfly tattoo symbolize?

I want a butterfly on my lower back.|||A butterfly can mean anything you want it to mean. Transition, transformation, metamorphosis, change, beauty, youth, etc..etc..


The only thing that matters it what it means to you. You are the one that counts. Like another answer said, it had no special meaning to her, she just liked the design. And that's fine:)


My butterflies are for freedom and transformation.


Get what you want and where you want it. Best wishes:)|||The location doesn't make a difference, that nick name "tramp stamp" is stupid to begin with. If you are a tramp then it will be trampy, if you aren't then it wont be. A butterfly can represent whatever you want it to. Most are for breaking away, family (a friend has a string of butterflies on her shoulder for her, and her two sisters. Then another on her ankle for her mom), and the beauty of what they are naturually. Find your own reason, make sure it's what you want and if anyone calls you a tramp for having it there, tell them to mind their own business. If you like it and can legally do it, go for it! I have two tattoos and plan on getting more in time as they fit, one will probably include a butterfly some where in it. Good luck with getting it, they are addicting but worth it!|||A butterfly usually represents a metamorphisis or a rebirthing. The lower back is just a place on your body it doesnt mean anything. Some people call it names but whatever. Its up to you. Theres alot of different meanings for butterflys!|||If you dont even know what it represents, you shouldnt get it.|||Butterflies are a symbol of transition, growth %26amp; beauty.





But pls dont get it on your lower back. Everyone has it there.. if thats what you want then get it... but why not try some place cool like making a trail of butterflies on your ribs?, or one on each shoulder blade?|||I have one on my lower back and I'm NOT A TRAMP. I just liked the design. It has no special meaning to me.|||i have actually one on my back shoulder. for alot of different people it resembles something different for me. it resembells freedom and a new start. I got it right when I left the shelter because i was on my own and free to do what i want. :)





Marlies|||It means you are a tramp. That is why it is called a tramp stamp. Butterflys are overdone, so are stars. Every sorority sister has one. If you want to get a tattoo really think and get something with meaning. Don't go for the cheap cutsie design that you are going to regret when you are 30. Get something that you are going to love to look at every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment