Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to act less shy and more like a social butterfly?

How to act less shy and more like a social butterfly?


Ok, I would say I am a normal person. I used to be very shy and would barely talk, but now I do talk a good amount, but at social stuff like after school, in the courtyard I am withdrawn sometimes especially after school. It seems like everyone has tons of friends, they don't need me to talk to them. Can you give me some tips so that I have more of a range of people to talk to than people who sit around me in class. Tips please!|||When I am new at a school, I just decide I am going to be friends with this person or that person and I just go for it. I join the group whether they like it or not. Not everyone in the group has to be the chatter box, so you could just stand with a group and make pleasant conversation. Try answering questions in polls and surveys so you get good at answering random questions. The questions change all the time, so write down questions that are fun and interesting to you. Yahoo answers has a great entertainment section with categories like jokes and riddles and polls and surveys. It is always nice to have a good joke to tell, so write some down so you don't forget the punch line. Polls and surveys has a lot of fun questions, so make a list of questions that are fun and interesting to you so you have something to ask when the conversation stalls.


Where鈥檚 the last place you would want to be seen?


What scares you the most?


Scariest/weirdest dream you ever had?


If you could reverse time, what would you do differently?


What鈥檚 going through your mind right now?


Tell me something fun about yourself?


What鈥檚 the best dream you ever had?


What makes you happy?


Do you ever get a song stuck in your head? What song?


How has the recession affected you, your family?


Tell me about a personal experience in your life?


How many countries have you been to? What was your favorite one?


What is your favorite kind of food, Italian, Chinese, French, Mexican鈥??


What is your favorite movie, song, book?


When have you felt the most lost?


What was your favorite pet?


What is the most expensive/strangest thing you ever bought?


Where鈥檚 the strangest place you ever fell asleep?


What is the longest amount of time you ever stayed awake, and for what reason?


Have you ever done anything on a dare?


Have you ever walked into the wrong public restroom?


If you could teach the world to sing, what song would you choose?


If you were born the opposite sex, what would you have been named.


What is a gift you wish you were born with?


What's an assumption people make about you , that couldn't be more wrong?


If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what song would you choose?


What did you love to do when you were a child, that you stopped doing when you grew up?


Name something you learned not to do, only after you did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment