Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are good lollies to use to decorate a butterfly on a birthday cake?

My step-daughter is having a plain purple slab cake for her birthday and I'm going to make a butterfly outline on top of the cake and fill the butterfly with lollies.





What are some great lollies to use? I was thinking marshmallows but they are only white and pale pink and I thought it might be a bit boring.


Perhaps smarties in nice bright coours?





Any ideas are appreciated.|||If you have Lucky Charms those are good. The mallow bits come in all sorts of colours and are small. I think smarties/M%26amp;M's might be a bit crunchy causing a bit of a texture clash.|||Jelly beans


M%26amp;Ms/smarties


Sprinkles


Those musk stick things


Mint leaves


Jaffas


Freckles


Whatevers colourful and yummy!





Here are some pics to give you ideas:


http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/bu鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment