Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best time of year to visit the Butterfly Conservatory?

My birthday is April 23 and I love butterflies. I want to go to the Butterfly Conservatory for my party because it's my 13th birthday and I really want to do something I will enjoy (Most of my other birthdays have sucked) so I was wondering if late April would be an okay time to go. Like, will they be active as opposed to just sitting on a tree or whatever because I want them to like, fly around me and stuff.|||because its a "conservatory" its sheltered from the elements.. the butterfly's are there year round.. however the "humans" whom work there do have regular hours so anytime is a good time.. as long as you call ahead.|||spring its a great time to go in april|||Early in the day is the best time, assuming it is not in a controlled environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment