Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How can you catch a butterfly with a net?

my friend and i really want a butterfly because i caught one for her but i had to let it go. Plz answer the first answer that makes sense and is helpful gets the best answer.|||I had to catch several butterflies for my entomology class. Use a net with a long handle. That will give you more reach. After you scoop it in the net, carefully fold the wings up while he's still in it. Then, reach in and grab it by the wings (still folded up) with your thumb and forefinger. Carry a supply of small envelopes with you and put him into one to keep his wings folded up, until you can take him home and put him in a cage or where ever.





As far as milkweed, it's common around here. I work with it at my job at the horticulture department of Fullerton College. If you're ever around, stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment