Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Can I put an African Butterfly Fish ( Pantodon Buchholzi ) in my tank with neons and guppys?

Today I saw in a store an African Butterfly Fish. I never have seen it. My tank is 60 litres (15.85 gallons).





I have 7 neons, 3 guppys (will have more certainly, they will reproduce) end two trichogaster...





Is it okay to have to fish? What it eats?|||I would suggest that you put the African Butterfly Fish in a breeding tank for the time being and possibly get another tank or elsewise you might not have many fish left|||African butterfly fish get pretty big compared to your other fish, and eat everything that fits into its mouth. Most people feed them crickets and other bugs. So if you get one, there is a good chance if your other fish get to close, you won't have them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment