Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to act less shy and more like a social butterfly?

How to act less shy and more like a social butterfly?


Ok, I would say I am a normal person. I used to be very shy and would barely talk, but now I do talk a good amount, but at social stuff like after school, in the courtyard I am withdrawn sometimes especially after school. It seems like everyone has tons of friends, they don't need me to talk to them. Can you give me some tips so that I have more of a range of people to talk to than people who sit around me in class. Tips please!|||Trust me, i know the feeling. :)


To be perfectly honest, being a "social butterfly" might not be a great choice for you. All you need is one really good friend. That's what I have, and it makes things way less complicated. When you have a lot of friends, you get betrayed, talked about, etc. and it's not a very healthy lifestyle. You always walk away wondering if people talked bad about you behind your back and chances are, they did, even if they were nice to your face.





Try not to go looking for a bunch of people to "hang out" with. When you meet someone really nice talk to them, maybe do them a favor. You will find a best friend soon hopefully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment