Thursday, November 24, 2011

What does a random butterfly in my dream mean?

I don't really recall the rest of my dream, I know that it wasn't as tranquil as the moment I noticed the butterfly- a Monarch to be exact, and I know I was in my dorm. I've never had a random butterfly in a dream before, does anyone have an idea of what it means?|||Perhaps a sense of freedom, or a want for freedom?





Have you ever had an experience with monarchs? What do you think of them? If you think that they are peaceful/beautiful, etc. then maybe it was a sense of tranquility.|||Hey, Dreams are our subconscious mind's way of helping us solve problems we are trying to solve during the day. You must pick out KEY words, and know what they mean. (OR! Have a HUGE handy dandy book of Dream Symbols, like Hugh!)





Obviously your key word is butterfly. Dreaming about a butterfly does deal with your love life, and marriage. You will soon find yourself in a perfect relationship. If you are already in a relationship, you can expect it to last a long time, where both of you give, out of a sense of warmth and love. Lucky you!|||My handy dandy book of dream symbols says it means- to a young woman dreaming it- a happy life involving love. It also says something about impending messages from people you haven't heard from in a while. If you saw it in your dorm, I would say it means you are happy where you are, and perhaps right where you should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment