Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to act less shy and more like a social butterfly?

How to act less shy and more like a social butterfly?


Ok, I would say I am a normal person. I used to be very shy and would barely talk, but now I do talk a good amount, but at social stuff like after school, in the courtyard I am withdrawn sometimes especially after school. It seems like everyone has tons of friends, they don't need me to talk to them. Can you give me some tips so that I have more of a range of people to talk to than people who sit around me in class. Tips please!|||to act less shy make no of new friends and continue travel in your country and out of country and meet different people and don't be shy all person have equal rights in the world. talk and face every person with good face. if you wants to travel in other country visit this website.|||This sounds exactly like me as well... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment