Saturday, November 19, 2011

Has anyone seen a handkerchief butterfly folded in other patterns?

I have several handkerchiefs I wish to make into a handkerchief butterfly quilt for my mother-in-law, but the only pattern I've found is a basic butterfly. I would like to have several other folding patterns and cannot find anything. Can you help? Thanks!|||To make a butterfly quilt using hankies


http://www.geocities.com/studiobeth/quil鈥?/a>|||There is a magazine that has the pattern, my friends just did it for hospice fundraiser. I did see it on the net the other night. basically you fold it corner to corner (triangle) then pinch in the two side toward the center so you develope a pleat on top. the fold will be under the pleat so it isn't seen. the pleat will be small at the top and wider at the bottom point. try googling. I googled handkerchief butterfly. it was at heartland/acres.

No comments:

Post a Comment