Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much does a butterfly in a dream weigh?

I'm having a peaceful night's rest and I turn to my side, then I enter the dream phase of my sleep cycle. Suddenly I'm walking through my mother's garden and a butterfly zips across my field of vision. I chase it for a few seconds and watch as it comes to rest on a hibiscus flower. What is the degree of burden applied to the stalk of the hibiscus in terms of the mass of the butterfly in my dream?|||Butterflies are symbols of lovely change and transformation. I feel that the dream means you are becoming a more positive person.|||Since it is a dream, if the stalk of the hibiscus is still, that means the weight of the hibiscus is 20x greater than the imaginary butterfly. If the stalk bends, it mean the butterfly is a fatass.

No comments:

Post a Comment