Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do you make the butterfly in your myspace display name?

I seen a girls page that had a butterfly on her display name and I was wondering if anyone knew how to make it? This is what it looked like Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ. Is there a code for it?|||1. click start at the bottom of your computer monitor


2. click all programs, go to accessories then system tools and click character map


3. make sure the font is arial


4. then find these icons about halfway through the scrollbox: ε ї з


5. double click those icons and they will appear in the characters to copy space


6. select copy and then paste into your myspace pageƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.|||I wish I knew,pretty good try though what you did trying to do it,I also wish I knew how to get the other icons like guns...and stuffsorry i can't help ya but whoever answers you maybe they can answer me too...and we can both find out that and other icons|||Im not sure if there is a certain code for the butterfly but if you see it just copy it and paste in in your name box. Myspace will save it if you decide to change it and use it later.|||just copy and paste the butterfly on to ur username. that's wat i did





Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Copy


paste


example:Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒcutiepie45|||idk.......


but ADD ME please





http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus…

No comments:

Post a Comment