Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the meaning of butterfly entering my bedroom?

I believe in omen. From experience on quite a few occassions it is very accurate. But often it is after things have come to pass that I understand it's meaning.





Some time ago on two separate occasion I saw butterfly entering my bedroom. The first time it is a completely green color butterfly. On the second time it is a completely black color butterfly. I want to know what is the meaning of butterfly entering my bedroom? I also want to know the meaning of the color green and black and to what areas of my life it is referring to?|||butterflies represent creativity, romance, joy, and spirituality.





the color may tie into its meaning, actually. Green represents growth and flourishing development. Its also linked to feelings of calm and hope, but can also be linked with jealousy.


black is linked with feelings of sadness, loss and even passivity. It can represent "death" of old ideas, or some other aspect of change. It may also represent a hidden or rejected aspect of the dreamer, as it is also the color of mystery, the unconscious and sometimes even protection.


black animals are usually associated with notions of temptation, unconscious drives and urges.





now theres many possible interpretations to use from that, so i'll give a few examples and maybe you can come up with your own conclusion.





green butterfly: Theres a growing/flourishing relationship in your life, your creativity is developing, or you're feeling joyful and calm because of your spirituality.





black butterfly: fear of losing someone you love, romantic temptations, change in creativity or your spirituality





hope any of this was useful!|||Actually I hv butterfly flying into my hse 3 times. 2 times to my bedroom, one time to my living room n bathroom. It all happen towards the end of 2008. Since it's rare occurence I think it must have some meaning. Would welcome more input to my email. Tq stephen, I like the "will be for the best."

Report Abuse


|||I think the color is not as important as the butterfly, which could mean that changes are ahead for you, but they will be for the best

No comments:

Post a Comment